Spotted It? Report It!

Did you know that if you spot a problem with the roads or pavements you can report it directly to Lancashire County Council?

The role of your local Councillor (please see Contact Us) is to help residents when they have a problem or an issue which they can’t solve, but you can also report things directly to Lancashire County Council if you spot something whilst out and about.

Whether its a faulty street light, blocked drain or a damaged pavement or road, you can report it and also track its progress at:

(image courtesy of Lancashire County Council)

Share this post on social media:

Sign in with Facebook, Twitter or Email.